Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hostess "Thank You" Party



Here are a few of my hostesses making some of the shoebox swaps. I had 3 tables set up and we had about 16 shoebox swaps. They were here from 10:00am til almost 4:00pm. We had some awesome projects that I will try and post later. I know that I have talked so much about all my wonderful hostesses that I thought I would share a few pictures of them. Unfortunately I guess I was distracted and did not get a whole group of ladies pictures. Sorry. I feel it was a successful party!!
This party was for my hostesses and they gave ME a huge box filled with lots of goodies including tons of SU cardstock!! It had about 8 packs 8 1/2 x 11 assorted colors of cardstock and about 11 packs of 12x12 assorted color packs of cardstock. WOWZER!!! Then I a got another box full of sticky tape, adhesive refills and liquid glue. Other items in my box were socks because my feet are always cold!! I do NOT like cold weather. There was a pampered chef turnabout carrousel which I could REALLY use and a nice package of kitchen towels. The party was so much fun!!

No comments: