Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'm BACK!!


Hello Everyone!! I'm back from vacation, but am so sick. I was sick the entire time we were in Florida, but kept pushing cuz you go to Disney World whether you are sick or well!!! I was not that sick at the time, just a terrible cough that kept getting worse and led to an asthma attack that I had NEVER had before. What a scare that was! I have a rescue inhaler cuz I was told last year I had asthma, but had never had to use it til that night. I thought I was going to have to go to the hospital. Luckily it worked and I was probably more panicked than I was sick.

We got home on Monday, only 11 hours to drive from Orlando to home, my sister said we were like a pit crew coming back. My son would fill up, Sarah and I would go to the bathroom and then I would finish filling up and off we would go. The kids could not wait to get home to see their friends, cuz you know family is nothing to them right now!! We did not even stop to EAT!! We drove through a Sonic cuz they both wanted cherry limeades. And we ate as we drove. I drove for 9 hours feeling sick, but just wanting to get home and then Rob drove the last 2 hours. We were very lucky, hardly any traffic (all going South) and it was just a nice drive.

I went to the doctor the next day and I have a terrible sinus infection and upper respiratory infection and am on antibiotics. Can't wait for them to kick in!!

Going to see the broadway show Legally Blonde tonight, we have season tickets, so don't want to miss that!! We are suppose to wear pink, there is a group of like 16 of us that go and all I can think is that I want to rest, but I will be a trooper and look for something pink and hopefully not cough during the show!

Tomorrow I'm hoping the meds will have fully kicked in and I can get to stamping. I have new goodies that I can't wait to play with. I have 2 hostess clubs meeting soon and need to make some projects for that. I plan on having a few classes and maybe start looking for a part time job.

Ok, I've rambled on enough. I will put something Stampin' soon on my blog.

No comments: