Tuesday, December 15, 2009

SNOWMAN CANDY HOLDER

I made 15 of these for my Hostess Club party. It is a piece of 5 x 51/2 piece of cardstock. You fold it in half at 2 3/4 on the 5 1/2 side. Cut down the center (the fold) 1 1/2 inches to fold down the flap down. I took my eyelet border punch and punched the flap. I used the Sweet Season (#116471) stamp set and hand colored each word with a marker. I used sticky tape to glue the bottom and the side shut and put the ribbon around the top to keep the flap down. Inserted the candy and TA DA instant candy holder!!!
This is the candy that is inside the candy holder. You can use any kind of candy bar, but I saw these at Walgreens and just had to have them. I ended up buying like 30 of them so that I could make for several different parties I am going to. The first party is my Hostess Club Thank You party and then I am making them for my Bunco group and last for my Wednesday Stamp Group.

Here are all the candy holders. This is another gift that I gave to my hostess club. It was a cute little candy holder. I used retired SU paper to make this project.

No comments: