Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Moose Crunch

This is what my herd of moose look like before making them into a topper for Christmas Moose Crunch.
This is one of the gifts I am giving my hostess at my hostess club "Thank you" party. The crunch is very easy to make. Since I love Harry & David's Moose Munch I thought I would try to make some so it would be a more reasonable gift since I am making it for 20 people.

So here is my version of the munch. I bought Crunch and Munch and opened the bag. I heated up some white chocolate chips in the microwave on defrost for about 3 mins. Sitrred it and then drizzled it all over the Crunch and Munch. Next I heated the red chocolate just like the white chocolate and did the exact same thing. While the chocolate was still soft I crushed up some peppermint candy and sprinkled it on top of the chocolate. I let it cool and then I broke it up and put in SU's small cellophane bags #103104 (50 for only $4.95).

Contact me if you would like to place an order.
Here is a close up of just one moose that I saw on this website. I just made the head because as you can see in the other picture I put the moose's head on a topper of Christmas Moose Crunch that I made. He was easy to make, but I did have to make 20 of them, so it took me a few hours.

2 comments:

Liz said...

OMG! They're so cute. It looks very yummy. You did a wonderful job. I know your hostess will love them. Thanks for sharing.

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for December 14. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.