Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Cookbook Class















This is one of my cookbook classes that I had. We did a recipe exchange and then I did these pages for each person. This was the 2nd cookbook class that I had and am planning on doing another one. The first one was a little of everything and this was just a christmas cookie one. We did a cookie exchange with it and I think everyone really liked it. My next one will be a Crock Pot and Casserole one. I can't wait. These girls have some awesome recipes. I like quick and easy and most of them are!!

















This was one of the inside pages. I paper pieced the Santa chef and even put him together for everyone. They just had to glue the page together.
















This was the front of the recipe book.

Looking for ideas for my next one. It is going to be a Navy cover.

No comments: