Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

These are a few pictures from our trip. We really did not take many pictures at all. My kids DO NOT like taking pictures and complain every time I ask them to. So, I took what I could when I could and these were probably the best ones. We were at Disney for 5 days and these are all the pictures I got. I guess I'm lucky. What do you expect from a 17 and 20 year old?



Oh and yea, I do have a husband. You never see pictures of him cuz he is the one usually taking them!!








We went to Magic Kingdom twice because it is MY Favorite park. I was really disappointed that it was NOT decorated more. It looks decorated here, but this was it. I thought the whole park would be decorated, but nope!! We still enjoyed it.

Yea, I'm pretty short. My husand is 6'2 and both my kids are taller than me!!

No comments: