Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Frame

This is the frame that Lorrie, Debbie and I made about 3 weeks ago.   I kept meaning to post it and kept forgetting.  We got the idea from Gina Dygert and each of us did our own little spin of hers.  Notice Tess's purse??  She is carrying one of those rag quilt purses everyone is making.  Which by the way.. I should post mine and have had it for over a month and again just keep forgetting to post.  My very good friend Kelly made me one for Christmas and it just absolutely gorgeous!!  I'll try and take a picture to post it.  

Back to the framed art.  I finally got my big alphabet, so I hope to be making more projects using it.  Currently my favorite color combos are Old Olive, Tempting turquoise and Chocolate Chip.  So, that is the color combo I used.  

Now for my downline...when I find some frames or if yall find some let me know...our next meeting this is the project we will be working on.  Of course, using YOUR favorite colors!!  I hope yall like it.

No comments: