Monday, March 1, 2010

CASSEROLE AND CROCKPOT COOKBOOK CLASS

 
This was the inside of my last cookbook class.  I stamped this guy 18 times and cut him out and then I stamped his shirt, pants, hat, cuff and scarf and cut them all out 18 times.  I had 18 people participate in my Casserole and Crockpot cookbook class.  We had great food, nice recipes cards (I'll be posting some of them) and lots of fun!!

I started taking pictures of the recipes and then my battery went dead and I am looking for a rechargeable battery for my camera.  So, I am going to try and get all of them photographed eventually, but in the mean time here are a few for you to enjoy.
 
 
This was my recipe.
 
This was Darnell's recipe.  
 
 
This was Alice's recipe.


I know now I should have taken them out of the inserts, but it's too late now, since my battery is dead.  So, when I do get a new battery and finish taking the pictures I will try doing that.  

I'll post some more tomorrow. 

No comments: