Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hawaiian Luau Stamp Camp

I am having a Hawaiian Luau Stamp Camp
It will be on Saturday, June 5, 2010 from 10:30am - 2:30pm.
If you are interested in attending please contact me at jnrsjones@cox.net for more details.
The above picture is one of the prizes that I will be giving away.  One of the ways to win a prize is for coming dressed in Hawaiian attire and this album will be given to the winner!!  So if you are interested in coming please come dressed in a muumuu, a Hawaiian shirt or dress, tacky tourist something Hawaiian and get your name in a drawing for this prize.  Below are pictures of this album opened.

This is the inside page.


                                Here it is opened all the way.




This is the book completely opened.  Come to the Luau Stamp Camp and stay after and I will show you how to make this!! There is no extra cost for this.  Bring your own 12x12 paper and some coordinating papers and make one yourself, but this will be after the camp is over.  You have to attend the camp to learn to make this album.  

I saw an album like this on this blog  http://stampzone.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-favorite-dream-night.html It inspired me to make this one.

2 comments:

STASIA SLOMA said...

great job!!! love your album!!

Stamping Aweigh with Norma said...

Thank you!! I enjoyed making it and am going to show my ladies how to make this after my stamp camp.