Thursday, June 24, 2010

Graduation Favors

These are some favors that I made for Sarah's graduation party.  The grad caps were made using a rolo candy and a 1 1/2 glorious green square with a brad and a piece of gold floss (her school colors).  The box is made with our #114890 Matchbox Bigz xl sizzix die.  I used a piece of Crushed curry polka dot ribbon as a belly band and then an old stamp set that had a grad cap in it and Curly label #119851 to punch it out.  I put 2 Hershey miniature candies inside wrapped in DSP with Thanks on it. 

I decorated some glass vases with her school colors in ribbon and used the owl from the graduate stamp set we have in the mini catalog.  I filled the vases with candy and had like a mini candy bar.  

This was also the table that had all the food on it and then dessert.   The kids loved the candy bar!!

No comments: