Sunday, April 3, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award! Thank You!!

Thank you very much to Karen for giving me this award :)  I am honored to receive this award!! There are a few things I have to do as a recipient of this award.

1. Thank the person who gave me this award and link to their blog.
2. Share 8 things about myself
3. Pass this award on to 8 bloggers that I have recently discovered (and contact them to let them know)


My 8 Things
1. I am originally from Victoria, TX.
2. I have been married 23 years to my wonderful military husband.
3. I love anything to do with papercrafting!
4. I went on my first cruise ever this year!
5. I do not like to fly, but will if medicated!!
6. I can't wait to move back to Texas.
7. I love all of Rod Stewart's music.
8.50 First Dates and The Wedding Singer are two of my favorite movies.

My Eight Blogs:

1. Liz    Stamp My Heart  
2   Heather   Scrapingandstamping
4.  Sandy  Sandy Stamper

5.  Kathy  The Paper Stamper

6.  Sally   Stampin Sally 
7.   Lisa  Peanuts and Peppers Paper Crafting
8.   Jenn I Got Stamps


3 comments:

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Norma - THANK YOU so much for awarding me the Stylish Blogger Award!! You wonderful, sweet woman! You've made my day!!!

Sally said...

Thank you Norma! {{{HUGS}}}

Heather Pilz said...

Thank you Norma! That is really sweet of you!