Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Door Prize

I've decided to try and start giving door prizes at my hostess club meetings.  II say try because it may not happen at every meeting, but I am going to TRY to have door prizes.  I make so many 3-D projects, because I LOVE 3D projects!!  So, I thought I would not just show them, but I would share them as well.   I had other prizes, some product and some cards, but had quite a few door prizes but forgot to take pictures of most of them.  I am always working to the last minute and then I foget to take pictures. 

The cupcake magnet post was one, as well as the raccoon that my downline made and then I gave an extra one away.  Each group I have gets different door prizes. So here is ONE of the door prizes that I gave away. 


It was very simple.  A clothespin that was covered in Cherry Cobbler DSP from the Regals Paper Stack #117154 $19.95.  It did not take much at all..really great project for scraps.  I then used the Cupcake Builder punch #121807 $16.95.  I ran the Pretty in Pink cardstock #100459 $6.95 through our crimper #101618 $19.95 first and then punched it. I put a dimensional #104430 $3.95 on the cupcake and attached it to the 1 1/4" circle punch #119861 $15.95.  I used soft suede classic stamp pad #115657 $5.95 to sponge the edges of all of it. 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: