Saturday, November 3, 2012

Don't Be Shocked!

 
 
Ok, like my title says....Don't be Shocked...I know it has been a looong while since I have posted!  It's not that I am not making cards and projects.  I just do not seem to have the time to keep up with this blog and do everything else.  So, unfortunately my blog has been neglected.  I keep thinking I will post today and then life gets in the way and I don't get it done.  I cannot promise that I will post daily, but I will try to post more frequently.  I can tell you that I will be posting over the next few days and I know that because I am working on it now. But with all my upcoming trips and business that I have to do, I may not be as diligent, but I will try. 
 
I can say that I DO NOT like writing on my blog.  So, I will try to post a few pictures with very little words.  This post is long, but only cuz I have been away for so long. 
 
Ok, so I get together with a group of demonstrators every other week and we do a shoebox swap.  This is one of the cards from this swap.  Lisa Freeman came up with this one.  I will post the others at a later time.  Working on that now.  So hopefully I will have new post for the next few days!!
 
Thanks for hanging in there and checking out my blog!
 
Happy Stamping!
 

No comments: