Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Boards at Stampin' Up! Leadership Orlando, FL

 
Two of my downline, Alice and Cathy on the right and friends, Toka and Liz on the left.  We all roomed together at my timeshare and attended Stampin' Up! Leadership together in Orlando, Florida.  We had such a great time together.  Thanks ladies for making my Leadership so memorable! Those great late nights will not be forgotten anytime soon!!
 
Below are a few more pictures of boards at Leadership.  Most of these boards are cards that attendees turned in to be displayed.  Stampin' Up! has some very talented people. 
 
The one below was a Stampin' Up! display.
 
Everyone was trying to take pictures.  So instead of taking the whole board I took sections because I could take them w/o getting someones head or body in the picture. 
 
I will not post all the boards because there would be tons of pictures.  Instead I just chose a few that I would show. 

No comments: