Sunday, January 27, 2013

Cold Day, Snow Day makes for a Great Stamping Day!

 
It snowed here Friday, making the roads a disaster.  So our hostess club that was scheduled for this Saturday was postponed until next weekend.  This is looking out our front door.
 
This is out our back door. I know, not a lot of snow for you Northern people, but here in Virginia, it's enough to close everything down. We don't get snow that often.
 
 
  So, what do you do when it snows??  You stamp!!! Here is something that I made.  Found the test tube holder tutorial here.
The only thing I did different was that i used 12x12 paper because I wanted the back of the base to be a little higher than the tutorial.   
 
 
I used Real Red 12x12 cardstock and More Amore Design Series Paper in Stampin' Up! Spring Catalog.  Love that paper!!
 
 
 
Side view of test tube holder.  
 
 
 

No comments: