Monday, February 18, 2013

Designer Builder Brad Keychains



Not the best picture, but at least I am remembering to take quick pictures of the the gifts I am making.  These for the Feb Birthdays.  I saw the packaging idea on pinterest.  My others one I made I used tins, but these two I tried doing something a little different.  I like them and hope the people that received them liked them too!

I also use the doilies and flower trim from the Stampin' Up! Spring catalog.  The paper is the FREE Sycamore Street DSP from Sale-a-bration.  If you want to know how you can get your FREE DSP send me an email jnrsjones@cox.net

2 comments:

TiaraHelen said...

Hey Norma!
I just love this idea for the designer builder brads. I'm doing a little roundup of what you can do with these brads on my blog, I hope it's ok to feature your keyrings, with a link back to you of course...

And the packaging is divine too!

Stamping Aweigh with Norma said...

Yes TiaraHelen that would be fine. Thank you.